take ur sexy striptease a step further by peeling all ur flesh off
why would you stop eating oreos because they support gay rights thats like refusing to drink water because terrorists drink water
Love is such a desperate, fickle thing. It ebbs and flows, it surges up without warning and it retreats just as quickly. It leaves me with a bottomless pit where my stomach is supposed to be. It fills up every recess of my heart so that it leaks out through the cracks. It makes me say, “I need to hold on to someone, because if I feel alone, I’ll fall to pieces.” It makes me think, “My entire life has led up to this very moment, when I’m leaning against a wall with you in my arms.” Sometimes, it’s hard to look at your face. My eyes are always dragged back up, though, to stare. Everything about you…your body twisted on my mattress, your arm hanging limply with a cigarette between your fingers, the shuddering breaths you take when we kiss, that specific laugh you do that lets me know I caught you off-guard, everything down to the way you walk… It’s at once the most heart-breaking and the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.
- Me: AW, THIS DOG IS SO CUTE
- Me: HOLY SHIT ANOTHER DOG MUST PET IT
- Me: WHAAA
- Me: SO. MANY. PUPPIES.
- Me: AJDKFJADKAD;SKAD
- Co-worker: You are the embodiment of the internet.
My second favorite part of Comic-Con is connecting with people that you just don’t get to see any other place, because most of the people I work with live in Brazil. A lot of Brazilians. There is no hub of the comic book industry anymore. It’s just so scattered because we do everything digitally, so it’s the chance I get to see the people like Jo Chen and Fabio Moon and connect with them while I’m seeing my idols, while I’m hanging with my friends that I came with.
But my absolute favorite part of Comic-Con is seeing like a Mass Effect guy hanging out with a Sailor Moon, and they’re just having a great time. Nerds, we love what we love with a passion and sometimes it’s an angry passion, and to see that all sort of bleed out and everybody just connect, like ‘Your passion, my passion, equally valid. Let’s party.’ To me, that kind of connection, that’s what I want in my work, that’s what I want in my life. That’s cool.” —Joss Whedon (via joss-a-day)
- Me: Yeah, be careful with these chocolates. I've eaten an entire bag in one sitting before.
- Young lady: Woah! How did that happen?
- Me: Well, I was on tumblr...
- Young lady: WHAT. YOU TUMBL.
- Me: YES.
- Young lady: -shyly- ...what are your fandoms?
- Me: -equally shyly- ...well, I ship Johnlock...
- Young lady: YES! YES! YES! -high fives me multiple times-
- Me: I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP
- Young lady: WITH MY HAND OVER MY HEART SINGING GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
- Me: YOU MEAN MYCROFT SAVE THE QUEEN
- Young lady: AKDJF;AKDSJF;AKD
- Me: ;KAJD;KADJFSD
- Grandmother: ...what are you shipping? What is Johnlock?
- Rest of market: -stares-
- Rest of market:
- Rest of market:
- Us: THEY'RE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER
Mom saw porn on the dash.
“Are those people’s butts??”
“Ohhh, it’s just my dash so I can’t control what people put on it…so it might’ve been.” (it was clearly butts)
“Well, you should put a message on there that says ‘no butts please’.”
OKAY. EVERYONE. NO BUTTS PLEASE.
- him: baby you light up the world nobody does and you flip your hair i'm overwhelmed but when you look at the ground i can tell
- me: *screams out the window* IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SING IT RIGHT THEN DON'T SING IT AT ALL
- him: woah where did that voice come from omg
- me: what the hell
- him: i think i'm hearing things
- me: go inside you dumbass
- him: okay thanks jesus